
Safe in the Bosom of the Goddess
I rock like a little girl
Sucking her thumb
Nursing a bruised knee after a fall
From the Bosom of the Goddess
I wail in pain, only to
Fall into a deep slumber
That dries away my tears
Safe in her Bosom, with her
Tender hands to hold me
I learn to break a little
To make room for yet
Another life experience
It is in her Bosom that I
Become an innocent child
Ready to love again without fear
As she mends my torn spirit with love
I know it will be ok
Mmatshilo Motsei - Hearing visions, seeing voices
9 comments:
You and flutter are taking my breath away. Thank you for everything you said over at my place. The same is true for me. What an incredible opportunity it has been for me to "meet" you.
I'm glad it will be okay, and I hope that you sleep safe there until you're rejuvenated.
So beautiful.
This is lovely. I just love coming here
gorgeous. full circle.
and i so agree about you and flutter. how wonderful are you both.
oh, hel.
i love love love this piece. you write so beautifully, it always makes me ache in the best way.
I love your writing so much---the photographs are perfect for what you write and reading you makes me feel calm and hopeful in a sea of chaos and indifference. This blog is my oasis. Thank you!
Mmmmm...beautiful. I love the line about the bosom of the goddess. That's where I'd like to be too.
I love this poem, it speaks to me.
I like the way Mary said it. This blog is an oasis. You are truly talented.
Peace,
~Chani
Post a Comment